It took you forever to find the right vibe, to understand who your people are, and — finally! — you are beginning to feel that this is it. This is you, really and truly. You are on the right track. Your voice resonates with your people. You know what they are looking for, you can anticipate their needs.
And it’s time to make it known. Time to step up to the spotlight. Time to find your visual identity, and to integrate it with your voice.
And scary. And overwhelming.
But mostly exciting. Tinged with some doubt, and some terror, and some what-ifs.
Yet you are ready.
To jump in, to shout, to shine.
If only you knew where to start!
Maybe you have even done some research, and read plenty of articles about the importance of how you present yourself visually. The colors, the typography, iconic logos versus word marks, a combination there of, the horror stories of badly designed logos, the importance of consistency throughout your materials… and so on, and so forth.
Your head is spinning. There is so much to keep in mind!
And you still don’t know where to start.
You can start right here.
Don’t worry! I know it can be overwhelming. But it will all fall into place, I promise.
Your vibe, the main impression you want to make — that’s the important part. And you’ve got that down, right? Or at least you have an idea of what it is, even if it can be hard to explain.
That’s what we will focus on, that’s the starting point.
Everything else is details. Important details, yes, but still details.
(And you don’t need to remember them all — I will do that for you.)
How it works:
1. We talk about your exciting new project, by email or Skype. I make sure I really get the vibe and mood you are going for.
2. I get to work. The first round will be quick and rough, and will have three or more quite different concepts. This is where I demonstrate you that I really understand what you are going for.
3. We pick a direction and I proceed from there. Refining and simplifying, based on your feedback. It usually takes 2-4 rounds to get your logo just perfect.
4. We celebrate your new just-perfect logo, and I prepare it for the spotlight. (i.e. get it ready to look great in all kinds of different formats)
5. We proceed to any other materials you require. (Additional celebrations optional.)
Yes, it can be that easy. And fun.
You don’t really need to know about the actual process, but if you really really want to, you can read this post that goes into much more detail.
Logo design only starts at $1199
A complete new identity package starts at $1999 (this includes logo, stationery, adaptations for various materials and social media profile help, as well as custom header and graphics for your site)
Most projects fall in-between. You may need only logo, stationery, and a promotional postcard or newsletter layout. Or logo and a custom header. Or… well, any kind of a combination, really.
I ask for a 50% payment upfront, and 50% once the project is complete. If it is a bigger project, you can request to break it up into more monthly payments. And if I do not get the vibe and the feel you are going for (this will be clear from the very first round), I will refund your money.
Just contact me with your specific request — as well as any questions or doubts you may have — and I will reply with a detailed quote within 24 hours.
[contact-form-7 id=”1358″ title=”Quick quote”]
Some logo design examples:
You can see some more examples of identity design in my portfolio.